- Comprehensive penetration testing with actionable results. Cybersecurity services trusted by global customers.
- Our network security service ensures compliance, regulations of the industry, and a network with the security best practices. It helps your organization improve the security and risk posture of the network devices or servers.
- Google activates 2.5 million Android devices. Apple and other mobile companies are in a similar race. Hence, mobile application security is the need of the hour! Performing a mobile application penetration testing by AgileHunt will not just fetch you a detailed vulnerability report but will also protect your apps from potential customer data breaches.
- If you have regular penetration testing requirements, talk to us about a Managed Security Testing contract. The process is simple and avoids the traditional procurement headaches you may experience when trying to commission individual engagements.
- Want us to test something specific that will involve only a short test? Freedom from the overhead of purchasing delays means quick ad-hoc engagements are easy to schedule getting you assurance fast.
Very often, automated vulnerability scanners fail to pick up on more subtle security flaws. An experienced assessor will understand the context of the application and may figure out how to abuse its logic. Many of these vulnerabilities are simply not picked up by automated tools.
The expert security engineers of AgileHunt often make use of vulnerability scanners in the preliminary phases of an application security test, though it is only in the beginning. With a greater understanding of the application’s context, we can provide assessments that are more relevant to your user-base and individual security needs.
AgileHunt— earlier known as PentestBegins is a cyber-security firm endeavoring to enhance organization's defense. We spot the vulnerabilities that a scanner cannot detect over manual penetration testin g, our elite team is recognized as top-notch researchers around the globe and they provide the quality reports in time under any precedence and we monitor our client' s technologies 24/7 to ensure the risk mitigation of publicly disclosed vulnerabilities.
“Vikas examined our site, and found a few vulnerabilities which he disclosed to us immediately and privately. He explained exactly what it took to exploit the vulnerabilities, including proof of concept code where relevant, and even explained what would need to be done to fix the vulnerabilities. I would highly recommend working with Vikas to do a penetration test on your site too!.”
Roneil Rumburg, Co-Founder at Backslash.
“Vikas did a great job identifying security issues that needed our attention and proposing solutions for them as well. Quick response too!”
Tijs Teulings, CTO at Getgekko.com
“Vikas has done security auditing for a couple of our companies. He's very professional, thorough and provided helpful reports to help us improve the security of our services. We continue to use him and recommend him to others.”
Chris Kitze, CEO at Safe Cash Payment Technologies, Inc.